Multilingual customer service
On Tuesdays at 10-17 in Sello Library, Adults' Living Room (Finnish, English)
Notice! This service continues only in a small scale on Tuesdays in Sello until the end of 2019. The main services have moved to Iso Omena Library.
Iso Omena Library:
Monday - Thursday at 10-17 (Finnish, English, Arabic, Dari)
Forms assistant services in Espoo’s libraries include:
1. Applying for job.
2. Applying for habitation.
3. Help people to fill the immigration service’s forms which include family ties forms, residence renewal forms and citizenship form.
4. Help people to get explanations and apply for what related to Electronic bank services.
5. Help people by Translating Kela’s, TE office’s and social office’s posts.
6. Help people in filling Kela’s, TE office’s and social office’s forms (Labour market subsidy, housing allowance, study grant’s and etc...).
7. Help people who don’t speak English or Finnish to call official authority (Police, Migri, Health centers and etc..) and non-official agencies(Private business, Housing company and etc…).
8. Help people who don’t write English or Finnish to tranlate E-mails before sending it to official authority (Police ,Migri , Finnish embassies and etc..) and non-official agencies(Private business, Housing company and etc…).
Contact info: Phone: +358 43 826 8844 (Finnish, English, Arabic, Dari)
Our help is free. You are welcome!
Adults' Living Room (Sello Library)
9/24/2019 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM