Identity cards

Helmet library accepts the following identification cards:

  • I.D. cards from EU countries
  • passports
  • Finnish driving licences
  • Finnish SII cards with photos, for those under 18 years also without photos 
  • resident cards issued by any reception centre in Finland
  • residence permit card issued by the Finnish Immigration Service.

A mere picture of an ID card is not sufficient.