Night of horrors in Oodi
On 2nd of November we celebrate Halloween/All Saints Day in Oodi. There will be lots of activities for chldren and adults. Most activities are not language specific. Welcome!
- Tarot readings, 4 pm to 7 pm, Workspace 1 (2nd floor)
- Cookie workshop, 4 pm to 7 pm, kitchen (2nd floor). N.B. The maximum number of participants is limited to one hundred.
- Felt creature crafts, 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm, Group Room 3 (2nd floor)
- Movie screening (PEGI 12), 5 pm, Learning Space 2 (2nd floor)
- Story time for children (in Swedish), 5 pm, Story Room (3rd floor)
- Story time for children (in Finnish), 5.30 pm, Story Room (3rd floor)
- Horror stories for adults at 6 pm, lounging stairs (2nd floor)
Our other activities include horror book tips for adults, a horror alley for children, etc. Feel free to wear a Halloween costume!
Oodi’s cinema, Kino Regina, shows horror films throughout the day, more info at www.kinoregina.fi.
Photo: David Menidrey / unsplash.com
Helsinki Central Library Oodi
11/2/2019 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM