Multilingual Customer Service
Iso Omena Library, Matinkylä, Espoo:
Monday - Thursday at 10-17 (Finnish, English, Arabic, Dari)
You can ask info about:
1. Applying for job.
2. Applying for habitation.
3. Help people to fill the immigration service’s forms which include family ties forms, residence renewal forms and citizenship form.
4. Help people to get explanations and apply for what related to Electronic bank services.
5. Help people by Translating Kela’s, TE office’s and social office’s posts.
6. Help people in filling Kela’s, TE office’s and social office’s forms (Labour market subsidy, housing allowance, study grant’s and etc...).
7. Help people who don’t speak English or Finnish to call official authority (Police, Migri, Health centers and etc..) and non-official agencies(Private business, Housing company and etc…).
8. Help people who don’t write English or Finnish to tranlate E-mails before sending it to official authority (Police ,Migri , Finnish embassies and etc..) and non-official agencies(Private business, Housing company and etc…).
9. Help people to find Finnish language course.
10.Help people to check about the possibility for finding a study place (Universities, universities for applied science, Vocational school and etc…).
Contact by phone: +358 43 826 8844 (Finnish, English, Arabic, Dari)
Our help is free. You are welcome!