Small Music Room
The Small Music Room is situated in the library’s music department on the first floor. You can play your own or the library's instruments there quietly and digitize VHS tapes and vinyl records. There's a digital piano and a guitar amplifier in the room.
Use of the premises is free of charge, but a library card is needed. The maximum reservation time is 1 hours at a time. If a customer does not show up within 15 minutes from the beginning of the reservation, the premises can be reserved by other customers. If you know that you will not be using your reservation, please cancel it by calling our customer service number 043 8250963.
The age limit for reserving the premises is 7 years; younger users can use the premises with their guardians. No eating or drinking on the premises is allowed: you can have your takeaway lunch on the second floor meeting place.
The premises are available during the library's opening hours. You must leave the premises at least ten minutes before the library closes.
User regulations of the premises
General user rules for the library premises available for reservation:
1. The rented premises and any fixtures are available to the lessee during the time defined in the contract.
2. Any initial preparations and final cleaning must be included in the time reserved. Every full hour will be invoiced for.
3. Reservations that have not been cancelled will be invoiced for.
4. The lessee must be over 18 years of age.
5. Courses or repeated events with an entrance or participation fee (including material costs) cannot be held in the library. Individual events that are subject to a charge for the participants can be arranged.
6. At the end of the rental term, the lessee must ensure that the space is left in the condition it was in at the beginning of the rental term.
7. The lessee is liable for any damage caused by the users of the premises to the building or its property. Any damages must be immediately reported to the library personnel.
8. Events held in the rented premises must not disrupt the other library operations or disturb the library’s clients and users.
9. The content or nature of the event held in the rented premises must not violate Finnish law or the accepted principles of morality.
10. If necessary, the library has the right, at its discretion, to disallow the lessee from entering the rented premises or to interrupt an event held in the rented premises, if it comes to light that the aforementioned rules are being violated or have been violated.
Reservations: Timmi 360