Naxos mobile applications
With NML, NML Jazz and NML World applications you can listen to Naxos Music Library, Naxos Music Library Jazz and Naxos Music Library World on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the Naxos apps on Android and iOS devices. You need a web connection for listening to music. The app also has an offline listening option.
To use the apps, you need to create a personal user account.
- Go to the Naxos Music Library or Naxos Music Library Jazz or Naxos Music Library World website.
- Log in with your Helmet library card number. Type the number without spaces.
- Select the Playlists tab. Go to Student/member playlists account section and click on the Sign up link. Give the required data. You will get a confirmation by email, follow the instructions.
- Download the Naxos Music Library (NML) or the Naxos Music Library Jazz (NML Jazz) or the Naxos Music Library World app to your mobile device.
- Log in to the app with the user account you created and enjoy the music.
- Remember to log out from the app when you are done with listening. The number of simultaneous users is limited.
If you have not used the app for some time, signing in may fail. In that case, you will be sent an email to the email address you chose as your user name. Follow the instructions in the email to reactivate the account.